Railway Vehicle and Track Interaction Testing Center was established as an independent organization in 2007. The main activities of the IC VEIP:
- carrying out certification tests of rolling stock and track infrastructure elements according to orders from the Register of Certification in Federal Railway Transport;
- development of projects for new models of freight cars and putting into production;
- carrying out scientific and practical work aimed at improving the regulatory framework and design of technical means of railway transport under contracts with infrastructure owners in Russia, foreign railways, manufacturers of railway equipment from Russia and European countries
The Testing Center team has extensive experience in testing various types of rolling stock - locomotives, electric and diesel trains, freight and passenger cars, special rolling stock, as well as turnouts and its components, elements of the superstructure of the track. IC VEIP conducts unique tests: at speeds over 250 km/h; determining the influence of various factors on the operation of the track and its interaction with rolling stock - for high-speed and heavy-duty traffic, with various structures of the superstructure, as well as climatic and weather factors; identifying the influence of wheel tread surface defects. For more than twenty years, the employees of the Testing Center have been carrying out work on mathematical modeling of the interaction between track and rolling stock using repeatedly tested models and mathematical tools. The equipment at the disposal of the Testing Center allows testing of technical means of railway transport not only at specialized test sites, but also on sections of main tracks.
TESTING UNDER ALL CONDITIONS
Quality and Independence
- Since its creation, the Testing Center has conducted tests of subway rolling stock:
- Measurement of mechanical stresses and vibration accelerations in the attachment points of horizontal vibration dampers in the areas of the transverse beams of the car frame of model 81-760/81-761;
- Conducting dynamic strength tests of a four-car train consisting of cars of models 81-760A, 81-761A, 81-763A;
- Carrying out impact tests on the head car of model 81-722;
- Carrying out dynamic strength tests of cars models 81-722, 81-723, 81-724;
- Conducting preliminary and acceptance tests on the impact on the track of cars of models 81-765, 81-766, 81-767
Development and launch of new models of freight cars
PLATFORM CAR MODEL 13-6923 FOR
PLATFORM CAR MODEL 13-6953 FOR TRANSPORTATION OF LARGE-CAPACITY CONTAINERS
LOW-SIDED CAR MODEL 12-9959
HOPPER UPGRADE MODEL 11-715
From 2003 to 2008 worked as chief engineer for Transolutions CIS - representative offices in Russia and CIS countries, the U.S. corporation Amstead Rail, a major manufacturer of components for freight cars. He was engaged in adapting U.S. products to the requirements of local railways, the organization of certification tests.
In 1990, Mikhail Alexandrovich defended his thesis on "The Impact of the road freight cars moving in the heavy train" in the specialty 05.22.06 "Rail Road" in 2001 - a doctoral thesis on the topic "Setting of the treatment of rolling stock in modern conditions. Author of more than 50 published works.
Among the vast subject, which occupied MA Levinsohn, as an academic researcher and as head of research unit should first identify the following areas in which it is currently one of the leading scientists of the industry: ponderous movement and impact on the path of the rolling stock in heavy traffic, mathematical modeling of the interaction between crew and by rail (which is one of the developers model VEIP and its software implementation), the establishment of the treatment of crews, including the definition of speed on railway track various structures of the upper structure and curvature terms, issues directly related to the interaction between the crew and the road and determined to: the definition of wheel and rail wear, the influence of irregularities in the geometry of the track, the track gauge; diagnosis subgrade railway network to identify "bottlenecks" (is the developer of a diagnostic train VNIIZhT) high-speed and high-speed motion
During his time at the institute participated in a large number of research and testing of new rolling stock, including as head of experimental research. He is an expert in experimental studies of the impact of the rolling stock for railway turnouts. He was directly involved were determined by the condition that the Arrow translations for more than 30 new and modified models of freight and passenger locomotives and diesel locomotives, freight and passenger cars, electric trains, a special rolling stock.
Also Parchevsky participated, including as head of stages in the testing of rolling stock on the impact of the railroad track, including freight locomotives and wagons with axial loads up to 25 ton and testing high-speed rolling stock: trains "Falcon" and high-speed train Tulpar-1 Company «Patentes Talgo SA» for the Kazakhstan railways.
Parchevsky Alexandr currently is one of the most experienced researchers in the field test crew interaction and ways.
During his time in office "Integrated Test and interaction track and rolling stock" was involved in a large number of research and testing of rolling stock, including as head of work: Test of freight locomotives VL-80TK and 2ES5K, and the passenger electric locomotive EP10 EP2K, freight locomotive 2TE70, shunting locomotive TEM21, freight cars envelope Tcal.
Currently Govorkov has extensive experience in conducting scientific research and complex tests of various types of rolling stock.